lørdag 24. august 2013

Update

I'm so done with school already, I've had two whole days, and one of them wasn't even an introduction day, it was almost like a regular one! Bah. No, really, school isn't that bad, I kinda like it. I am now in the process of switching from Math HL to English HL, because Math HL just wouldn't work. Today's Friday, though, so I don't need to think about stuff like homework before around Sunday... Awesomeness!
In other news, I've met and tried to befriend a toad that I named Toadie, and the dogs here are super cool. I've seen two tarantulas, and lots of other critters and bugs. Lovin' it. I just needed to write a short update, tomorrow at 9am we're heading off to Sedona to do some shopping. I feel like my shopping list just keeps growing.. I don't really have homesickness, I just have the-people-at-home-that-I-miss-sickness. You know who you are. I'm really tired so this is rambly and weird but I needed to write about Toadie.

Toadie says hi. 



Masse love, 



2 kommentarer: