torsdag 22. august 2013

The first few days

I'm just about to have lunch (we have a community meeting at 12:30 so I have to be done by then), but because THeory of Knowledge doesn't start until September 9 (or was that CAS? One of them starts at September 9) I have a free period in the fourth period, right before lunch. Thus I get an extra long lunch, so yay! This will be short, and rushed, but I wanted to at least get an update out, and some pictures. It's so gorgeous here, it's like I'm living in a postcard (I can't believe I'm actually living here!). School started today, and it all seems great. So far I've had Bio, which seems great, and when he briefly went through the syllabus I thought "Oh, this is all the things that I like in science! Whoo!" so that was great. It was the first period of the day, and then we had Theater, which I already love. We did this awkward name exercise, and it was incredible. (So was I, we had to choose an adjective to go with our name and I chose incredible. I kinda wish I went by Andrea here because then I could have been Awesome Andrea.) Then there was English, we played 2 truths 1 lie, and that's always fun. And now it's my free period! I thought I could explain more about my schedule, logistics and such later, so I'll do that and just post some photos of the landscape now. They're unedited, so they could be better, but oh well. Did I mention that it's ridiculously beautiful here?

I've been finding little pieces of Milla everywhere. I miss that dog. 


I think that I might have found my spot here. It's great. 



All is prettiness.

The chapel in the distance. 

"My spot". It's a heart. 

Some kid tried to steal my glasses and I got a lot of smudges on them. I love kids. 

We went to Weber's the day before yesterday. I wanted you guys to see what I bought because Kiss my Face don't test their stuff on animals so you should buy it. Arizona Tea is also always awesome. Do you see how huge the bottle is?

So now it's almost 12:00 so I gotta run to lunch. I need to eat something before classes continue. 

Masse love. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar