onsdag 24. september 2014

Underwater

You know what is really, really difficult?

The IB.

You know what takes up almost all of my time right now?

The IB.

You know what you should only go into if you're entirely sure it's what you want to do?

The IB.

I realized there are three things that make me feel okay about life:
1. Being outside
2. Exercising
3. Being social

These are all things that the IB tries to keep you from, and that VVS tries desperately to make you do anyway. Exhaustion and desperation are the general emotions permeating campus right now, the seniors being in the middle of the IB marathon, the juniors having just been thrown into the deep end of the pool. The next week is a big deadline week for us, and after that, maybe we will have time to breathe. The teachers are telling us college will be amazing after the IB. I think that's a valid assumption.

Other than academically, things are pretty great. I love my new sports (Archery and Physical Improvisation), people are trying to support each other, there is a lot of sharing of food, cuddles and laughter. Today we found out that we're doing Hamlet as our fall production in Theatre. I never realized that I am a Shakespeare geek.

Love and semi-delirious hugs,
Ingrid

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar