torsdag 19. september 2013

Woah.

Time passes quickly here! I'm supposed to be doing homework right now... But here are some photos from the last few weeks. They're taken with my cell phone, so sorry for the crappy quality. By the way, there are quite a few bugs here, and a few days ago I saw a rattlesnake. But I didn't take a photo, I was busy backing away without freaking out.

Grilled cheese from In'n'Out Burger. It's actually kind of delicious (and gross but careface).

Our library is awesome with awesome posters and stuff.

Overview of campus. Beautiful? Yes! 

Tarantulaaa. They're actually pretty nice.

Praying mantis in dormparents' house. I always thought they were dangerous but apparently they're not.


This post was supposed to be published on the 16. It wasn't. Heh. 

Lerve, 

Ingrid

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar